I’m Taha Aziz Ben Ali, also known as “grtcdr”, a computer science student and free software developer.
I enjoy messing about with software and building small, silly things, though sometimes these endeavors peak the interest of others, at which point my debilitating perfectionism begins to creep in.
This tiny part of the internet is where you can read up on some of my interesting projects, findings and opinions.
You can find me on:
- 2023-06-13 - Circumventing Sourcehut’s missing Org support
- 2023-03-01 - Delightful project.el features
- 2023-02-07 - Implementing per-project package management for ox-publish projects
- 2023-01-24 - Emacs as a .NET development environment
- 2023-01-16 - Using WebExtensions to set a startpage as a new tab page
- 2023-01-10 - Announcing darkman.el
- 2022-12-17 - Combining systemd-networkd, libvirt and hostapd to emulate a computer network
- 2022-12-16 - Making the most out of picture-in-picture
- 2022-12-08 - Experiences with TL-WN722N
- 2022-12-05 - Nimbus appreciation post
- 2022-11-03 - Announcing Liaison
- 2022-10-12 - Getting a taste of libvirt hooks
- 2022-10-08 - Linking articles to their version control system to effectively track changes
- 2022-08-08 - Extending project.el with to-do functionality
- 2022-07-15 - A short introduction to PlantUML